Thanksgiving. My mouth starts watering just thinking about it, y’all!! My mom & I were talking this morning about what we’ll be cooking. We both noted that we make the same things every year and we wouldn’t change it for the world! I guess you find your favorites and stick with them, looking forward to them all together each and every year. I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite mom blogger friends to bring you a Thanksgiving Blogluck feast! SO many amazing recipes in the line up, you are in for a treat…. or 10! (links at the bottom of the page)
I’m bringing you the yummiest and absolute easiest corn casserole. This is always on the table at our family Thanksgiving meal, and is always a favorite. It’s also one I bring to potluck dinners year round, because who doesn’t love a good corn dish?!
For ingredients, you just need 7!
Add the first 6 into the bowl….
Stir it up well…
Add the cornbread mix…
Throw in your baking dish…
Bake at 350 for an hour and viola!
This casserole is amazing, and so so easy. I use whatever pan I have available or that matches the holiday/table decor, just watch the casserole and bake until center is firm.
- 1 can whole kernel sweet corn, drained (doesn't have to be sweet corn, but I think that's best)
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Add cornbread mix and stir together.
- Pour into 11 x 7 greased baking dish (You can use other sizes, just adjust cooking time accordingly. Casserole rises a good bit, so leave an inch or so of space at the top)
- Bake for 1 hour
ENJOY! It is so amazing! Have a great Thanksgiving y’all!! If you make the casserole, be sure to tag @everylittleseason on Instagram so I can see your pretty dishes! <3
Links to the rest of the feast!
- Be Phoenix Fit : Fruit Turkey Appetizer
- For Mommy’s Dragons : Perfect Roasted Turkey
- The Supermom Live : Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish
- Love Ericka Castanos – Green Bean Casserole
- Midkid Mama – Fool-Proof Mashed Potatoes
- Faust Island : Homeade Dinner Rolls
- Is She Really : Gluten Free Chocolate Cranberry Pie
- The Bax Fam Five : Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie
- Donuts & Drama : Spiced Pear Dump Cake